|Headquarters||Garden City, New York, United States|
|Phillip & Lauren Davies|
BigNews.biz accepts press release and news articles from their registered users then distributes their content via Email, RSS and their Web site to news aggregators, media, newsletter subscribers and social media sites. On August 26, 2007 BigNews was approved as a Google news source for press releases.
In 2009 Bignews began to feed user content to social media sites such as Twitter and Digg.
In 2005 BigNews also launched News-Antique.com to distribute press releases for the antiques and collectibles market 
Following the release of Martha Stewart from prison in March 2005, BigNews drafted and distributed a series of press releases  for the Lion Brand Yarn company regarding a free crochet pattern that customers could download that creates a duplicate of the poncho she was wearing at the time of her release. The publicity from the releases resulted in over 2 million downloads of the pattern.
In June 2008 Bignews created a list of the top 13 free press release distribution sites based on traffic to these sites and the quality of their service. The list is updated monthly on their blog
In January 2010 Bignews.biz became the first free press release distribution service with over 3000 press releases live on Google news
- "Business Description". Bignews.biz - Intro. Archived from the original on 12 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
-  Google news archive
-  Content on Digg
-  "About Us" page of Bignews
-  Quantcast statistics for BigNews.biz
-  Google news
-  Auctionbytes announcement about launch
-  101publicrelations.com article
-  Newswire today release
-  List of top press release sites
-  Press releases from the Senate
-  Press releases from The House of Representatives
-  BigNews releases on Google News