|Created by||Jennifer Graziano|
|Creative director(s)||Sean Gottlieb|
|Starring||Angela "Big Ang" Raiola|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Running time||21 to 23 minutes|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original run||July 8, 2012– September 2, 2012|
|Followed by||Miami Monkey|
|Related shows||Mob Wives|
Big Ang was an American reality television series starring Angela "Big Ang" Raiola, who first received television exposure on the second season of the reality series Mob Wives. She's owned the bar Drunken Monkey in Staten Island, New York for seven years[when?]. Raiola's uncle, the late Salvatore "Sally Dogs" Lombardi, was a captain of the Genovese crime family. The series, which is a spinoff of Mob Wives, premiered July 8, 2012, on VH1.
Raiola confirmed during an interview in May 2013 that a second season of Big Ang was being produced, but it was later revealed that the season would be retooled as another spin-off titled Miami Monkey, which premiered on September 8, 2013.
- Angela "Big Ang" Raiola
- Neil Murphy — her husband
- Anthony "A.J." D'Onofrio — her son
- Janine — her sister
- Dominick — her brother-in law/Janine's husband
- Linda Torres — her friend
- Lil' Jenn — her friend
- Lil' Louis — her dog
- Drita D’Avanzo
- Renee Graziano
- Liv Kingston
|Season||Episodes||Season Premiere||Season Finale|
|1||10||July 8, 2012||September 2, 2012|
Season 1 (2012)
|Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|0||0||"Big Ang Trailer"||June 25, 2012||1.53|
|A preview episode of what's included in the first season of Big Ang.|
|1||1||"Big Shots"||July 8, 2012||0.67|
|After five years of running the bar Drunken Monkey, Ang has given the bar a facelift to draw a younger crowd. In preparation for her "re-grand opening" she hires a group of sexy young men to serve shots, and recruits her friends Linda and Jen and her sister Janine to help with the event. Meanwhile, Ang entertains an unexpected proposal from her estranged husband, Neil.|
|2||2||"Big House"||July 15, 2012||0.60|
|After a heart-attack scare, Ang quits drinking and smoking cold-turkey to attempt a healthier lifestyle. She gives Neil a "third chance" and lets him move back in, but second-guesses her decision when he arrives with a truckload of boxes. Needing more room she and Janine make an offer on a house containing a spa, a palm tree by the pool, and a stage in the living room.|
|3||3||"Big Dogs"||July 22, 2012||0.60|
|Ang enters her dog Lil' Louie in a dog show, and has a housewarming party after moving into her new home.|
|4||4||"Big Spender"||July 29, 2012||0.54|
|Big Ang and her friends have a vacation in Florida and Angela will try anything to get a condo.|
|5||5||"Big Bust"||August 5, 2012||0.71|
|It's time for the annual Drunken Monkey trip to Atlantic City! Big Ang leads a bus full of her patrons, bar staff and friends down to AC for a day of gambling, drinking and dirty dancing.|
|6||6||"Big Time"||August 12, 2012||0.69|
|Big Ang's son AJ is released from jail and finally grants his mom's wish by moving back home, along with his rambunctious pit bull, Kilo.|
|7||7||"Big Surprise"||August 19, 2012||0.60|
|Big Ang's birthday is just days apart from Linda and Janine's birthdays, which usually means one week a year is packed with parties. But this year Ang decides to celebrate a little differently.|
|8||8||"Big Ink"||August 26, 2012||0.67|
|Big Ang and Neil head to get tattoos and Neil gets a very surprising tattoo on his calf.|
|9||9||"Big Pride"||August 26, 2012||0.75|
|Big Ang and friends head to the gay pride event in New York City. At this event, Big Ang thinks up a big idea which is sure to be a success.|
|10||10||"Big Finale"||September 2, 2012||0.63|
|In the Season 1 finale, Big Ang opens her salon and has a party for AJ.|
- Kondolojy, Amanda (June 21, 2012). "VH1 Doing Big Things With 'Big Ang'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- Ullman, Whitney (May 22, 2013). "Big Ang: 'Marriage is overrated,' and other words of wisdom from the Mob Wives star". New Jersey Online. Retrieved May 24, 2013.
- Black, Elizabeth (August 1, 2013). "Get Ready, Big Ang Is About To Take Miami By Storm With Miami Monkey". VH1 Blog (Press release). Retrieved August 11, 2013.
- "Monday Cable Ratings:'Pawn Stars' Wins Night, 'WWE Raw', 'Single Ladies', 'Secret Life of the American Teen', 'Bunheads', 'Teen Wolf', & More". tvbythenumbers. Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (July 10, 2012). "Sunday Cable Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved July 30, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" Holds Off Scripted Premieres". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: "True Blood" Tops Demos, "Longmire" Leads Viewers". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: "True Blood" Back in Front Among Viewers, Demos". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" the Series to Beat in Viewers, Demos". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" Still the Original to Beat". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" Goes Untouched Once Again". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: HBO's "True Blood" Wraps Season on Top". Retrieved December 25, 2012.
- "Sunday's Cable Ratings: ESPN Pulls in Front with NASCAR Coverage". Retrieved December 25, 2012.