Big Apple (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Big Apple is a nickname for New York City, New York, United States.
Big Apple may also refer to:
- Big Apple (TV series), a short-lived cop drama TV series on CBS
- Big Apple (dance), a swing/jazz-era dance
- "Big Apple" (song), a 1983 single by the British New Wave band Kajagoogoo
- Big Apple Circus, a circus located in New York City, New York, United States
- Big Apple Comix, an early independent comic book
- Big Apple, a Beanie Baby bear produced by Ty, Inc. in honor of New York City
- Big Apple (Colborne, Ontario), a roadside attraction in Colborne, Ontario, Canada
- Big Apple Township, Oregon County, Missouri, see also Oregon County, Missouri
- Big Apple, a train operated by Amtrak as part of the Clocker service
- Big Apple Agency, a literary agency in China run by Luc Kwanten
- Central of Georgia "Big Apple", a nickname for train engines on the Central of Georgia Railway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Apple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.