Big Bad Wolf (Duck Sauce song)
|"Big Bad Wolf"|
|Single by Duck Sauce|
|from the album Make the Two of Us|
|Released||October 18, 2011|
|Duck Sauce chronology|
Billboard described it as "the most disturbing video of 2011". The magazine also described it as "the most frightening video of 2011". Directed by Keith Schofield, the video features different people with human heads as their genitalia.
- US Digital download
- "Big Bad Wolf" (Radio Edit) - 2:59
- "Big Bad Wolf" (Gesaffelstein Remix) - 5:22
- UK Digital download
- "Big Bad Wolf" (UK Radio Edit) - 2:07
- "Big Bad Wolf" (Original Mix) - 4:53
- "Big Bad Wolf" (Gesaffelstein Mix) - 5:22
- "Big Bad Wolf" (Toddla T Radio Edit) - 3:29
- "Big Bad Wolf" (Toddla T Mix) - 4:21
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||16|
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Wallonia)||44|
|UK Singles (The Official Charts Company)||79|
|United States||18 October 2011||Digital download||Big Beat|
|United Kingdom||23 October 2011||All Around the World Productions|
|Denmark||16 January 2012||disco:wax|
In the 2011-12 season after Jason Roberts signed for Reading, the song became his (and the clubs) unofficial anthem. Being played before every home game during April as well as during their lap of honour and in the changing rooms when celebrating promotion.
The song also became the unofficial anthem of the Red Bull Racing Formula One team. During their successful 2011 season, upon winning that weekend's Grand Prix, the team's mechanics would play the song at a very high volume during the packing up. This would often interrupt broadcasters during their post race shows.
- iTunes - Music - Big Bad Wolf - Single by Duck Sauce
- Chart Stats - Duck Sauce
- Duck Sauce's 'Big Bad Wolf': 2011's Most Disturbing Video
- "Ultratop.be – Duck Sauce – Big Bad Wolf" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50.
- "Ultratop.be – Duck Sauce – Big Bad Wolf" (in French). Ultratop 50.
- iTunes - Music - Big Bad Wolf (Remixes) - EP by Duck Sauce