Big Ben (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Ben is the popular name for the Clock Tower of the Palace of Westminster in London, England.
Big Ben may also refer to:
- Big Ben (Heard Island), a volcanic massif on Heard Island, in the southern Indian Ocean
- Big Ben (horse), a Canadian show jumping horse
- Big Ben (solitaire), a solitaire card game resembling Clock Patience
- Big Ben (comics), a fictional British superhero featured in comic books and a planned animated TV show
- Big Ben (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Big Ben (album), a 1965 album by Brazilian musician Jorge Ben
- Big Ben (cocktail)
- Big Ben Aden, a clock tower in Aden, Yemen
- Project Big Ben, a British WWII operation to reconstruct and evaluate captured missiles such as the V-2
- Clock Tower of Murshidabad, popularly known as the Big Ben of Murshidabad
- West Virginia Route 193, also called the "Big Ben" Bowen Highway
- Big Ben, a whale in the stop-motion animated special Rudolph's Shiny New Year
- A model of alarm clock manufactured by Westclox
- A series of 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzles, made by Milton Bradley
- A brand of meat pies sold in Australia and New Zealand
- A brand of chewing tobacco in the 1930s
As a nickname, it may refer to:
- Ben Bowen (2002–2005), American cancer patient
- Ben Dunkelman (1913–1997), Canadian veteran of the Second World War and other conflicts
- Ben Gordon (born 1983), British-American basketball player
- Ben Johnson, Jamaican-Canadian sprinter
- Ben Maller, American national sports radio host
- Ben McDonald (born 1967), former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Ben Roethlisberger (born 1982), American football player
- Ben Wallace (born 1974), American basketball player
- The 100 US dollar banknote, after 1996 when the portrait of Benjamin Franklin was enlarged.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.