From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Big Boy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Big Boy or Big Boys may refer to:
- Big Boy Restaurants, the overall restaurant chain and franchises
- Big Boy tomato
Music and radio
- Big Boys, a band
- Big Boy (artist), nominated for a Premio Lo Nuestro 2003 award
- Big Boy (musical), a 1925 Broadway production
- "Big Boy" (song), by The Jackson 5
- "Big Boy", a song by Sparks in the film Rollercoaster
- Big Boy (radio host), a host on Los Angeles station KPWR
- Big Boy, a radio host on Detroit station WKQI
- Big Boy Peak, a mountain in Idaho
- Union Pacific Big Boy, a class of steam locomotives
- Big Boy (film), a 1930 musical comedy starring Al Jolson
- Henry Big Boy, a rifle by Henry Repeating Arms
- Peter Miller (musician) (born 1942), English singer, songwriter and record producer also known as "Big Boy Pete"
- Big Boi, American musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.