The Big Chill Cafe
|Big Chill Cafe|
|Current owner(s)||Aseem Grover and Fawzia Ahmed|
|Food type||enterprise and café food|
|Other locations||Kailash Colony, Khan Market|
|Other information||12:00 pm - 11:00 pm|
The Big Chill Cafe is a chain of cafes located in New Delhi, the capital of India. The cafe is owned by Aseem Grover and Fawzia Ahmed. The cafe started out in 2000 with its first outlet in East of Kailash, an area in South Delhi, with Italian cuisine and an ice-cream cafe. Presently, it has four outlets, one in Kailash Colony market, the original East of Kaliash outlet was closed, two in Khan Market and DLF Place, Saket, It is great competition towards other restaurants and cafes . It is a widely known restaurant all over Delhi .
The interior of the cafe has been designed to give a slightly retro look. The walls are adorned with framed poster's of yesteryear's classics like Casablanca and Hitchcock's Psycho. The cafe attracts a fairly eclectic crowd. The cafe presently has a turnover of 14 million.
- Chef’s Delight | Taking on the stars Mint, 17 Mar 2008.
- Delhi's Khan market: Foodies' Delight The Economic Times, 17 Feb 2008.
- Chill with spicy Italian treats Rediff.com, 15 November 2005.
- Of course, if you are feeling like a big snack, just walk across to the Big Chill, which has a range of Western food.... Travel- www.asiaone.com., 30 May 2007.
- OutlookMoney.com, 17 May 2005
- Taste managing a business idea at Financial Express
- The Big Chill in New Delhi
- The Big Chill Cafe, Khan Market at Google Maps
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|