Big Country (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Country is a Scottish rock band.
Big Country or The Big Country may also refer to:
- The Big Country (novel), a 1958 novel by Donald Hamilton
- Big Country Electric Cooperative, Texas, U.S.
- "Big Country", a song by Bela Fleck and the Flecktones from Left of Cool
- "The Big Country", a song by Talking Heads from More Songs About Buildings and Food
- "The Big Country", the greater metropolitan area of Abilene, Texas and surrounding counties
People nicknamed Big Country:
- Brad Eldred, American baseball player
- Roy Nelson (fighter), American mixed martial arts fighter
- Bryant Reeves, American basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.