Big Freeze (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Freeze may refer to:
- In the future of an expanding universe, the Big Freeze is a scenario in which the Universe will continue to slowly cool as it expands, becoming inhospitable to life
- The Big Freeze of 1963, referring to the winter of 1962–1963 in the United Kingdom
- The Big Freeze, referring to the winter of 2009–2010 in the United Kingdom
- The Big Freeze (1993 film), a 1993 silent film by director Eric Sykes
- The Land Before Time VIII: The Big Freeze, a 2001 direct-to-video animated adventure musical film, directed by Charles Grosvenor
- The Big Freeze, a book by Philip Reeve in the Buster Bayliss series
- "Big Freeze", a song by Muse, from the album The 2nd Law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.