Milton Powell (born December 4, 1977), better known by his stage name Big Pokey, is a rap artist from Houston, Texas and is one of the original members of the Screwed Up Click.
Big Pokey joined up with DJ Screw in the early 1990s and started releasing songs on DJ Screw's many mixtapes. His first full-length album appeared in late 1999, "Hardest Pit in the Litter". The following year, Pokey returned with "D-Game" 2000, another album of mid-tempo 808-driven beats featuring several of his Houston peers as guests. In 2001, he collaborated with the Wreckshop Wolfpack for Collabo and then returned in 2002 with another solo album, "Da Sky's Da Limit". In 2004, as the popularity of Houston rap expanded nationwide, HBO's hit series Entourage featured a clip of Pokey's song "Who Dat Talkin Down" in its pilot episode. In 2005 he was featured in a song which was #93 on US Top 100  with Paul Wall called Sittin' Sidewayz.
Studio albums 
Collaborative albums 
- 2001: Tha Collabo (with The Weckshop Wolfpack)
- 2005: Mob 4 Life (with Chris Ward)
- 2008: Screwed Up Gorillaz (with E.S.G.)
- 2011: Keep On Stackin (with Keep On Stackin Ent)
- 2004: A Bad Azz Mix Tape Vol. 3
- 2004: A Bad Azz Mix Tape Vol. 3 (Slowed & Chopped)
- 2005: Since The Grey Tapes Vol. 3 (with Lil' Keke)
- 2010: Warning Shot
- 2008: Boss Hogg On Candy (featuring Slim Thug)
- 2008: U Can Hate (featuring Chris Ward & Slim Thug)
See also