Big Rock Township, Kane County, Illinois
|Big Rock Township|
|— Township —|
|• Total||35.17 sq mi (91.1 km2)|
|• Land||35.17 sq mi (91.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
|• Density||55.1/sq mi (21.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428673|
Big Rock Township is located in Kane County, Illinois. It is a 6 miles (9.7 km) square; 35.17 square miles (91.1 km2) is land. Its population in the 2000 Census was 1,938. It has 695 housing units. Most of its land use is agricultural.
See also 
- Official Village of Big Rock website
- Big Rock Forest Preserve
- Big Rock Park District
- Hinckley-Big Rock CUSD 429
- "Big Rock Township, Kane County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
|This Kane County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|