Big Sister (software)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Stable release||1.02 / January, 2006|
|Type||Network management system|
|License||GNU General Public License|
Big Sister originally was the Big Sister network monitor. Now, multiple projects in the realm of system management and monitoring are run under the label Big Sister.
It is able to:
- monitor networked systems;
- provide a simple real-time view of the current network status;
- notify you when your systems are becoming critical;
- generate a history of status changes;
- log and display a variety of system performance data;
- store gathered data in MySQL database or plain text files.
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|