From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Big game)
Big Game or The Big Game may refer to:
- Big Game (American football), the annual American football game between Stanford University and the University of California, Berkeley
- James Worthy, also known as "Big Game" James, a basketball player from Gastonia, North Carolina
- a common nickname for the National Football League's Super Bowl
- Big Game (poker), the most famous high-stakes mixed-game poker table in Las Vegas, hosted in "Bobby's Room" at the Bellagio
- The Big Game (rugby), an annual rugby union match hosted by Harlequin F.C.
- Big Game (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse.
- Large terrestrial mammals. Used interchangeably with "large game". See game (food). Usually used in a hunting context, but not necessarily so.
- Big game hunting, a form of recreational hunting
- Big-game fishing, a form of recreational fishing
- The Big Game, now Mega Millions, a U.S. multi-jurisdictional lottery game
- Big Game (album), the third album by the heavy metal band White Lion
- Big Game TV, a live phone-in quiz channel
- The Big Game (film), a 1972 film directed by Robert Day
- The Big Game (game show), which aired only in 1958
- "The Big Game", an annual parody of the Super Bowl featured on Cartoon Network from 1998 through 2001
- PokerStars Big Game, a televised poker show which began airing in 2010
- Big Game, a Finnish-British-German movie directed by Jalmari Helander starring Samuel L. Jackson and Onni Tommila
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.