From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biga may refer to:
- Biga (bread baking), a type of pre-fermentation used in Italian baking
- Biga and Busca, two Catalan political factions during the 15th century
- Biga, Çanakkale, a town and district of Çanakkale Province in Turkey
- Biga (coin), a type of coin in ancient Greece
- Biga (chariot), a two-horse chariot as used in ancient Mediterranean countries
- Bigeh, an island in the Nile River
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.