From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bigot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own or intolerant of people of different political views, ethnicity, race, class, religion, profession, sexuality or gender.
Bigot can also refer to:
- As a French surname
- Eugène Bigot, conductor
- Paul Bigot, architect
- François Bigot, Intendant of New France
- Georges Ferdinand Bigot, a French artist, active in Meiji Japan
- Guillaume Bigot, poet
- Jacques Bigot, French politician
- Marie Bigot (1786-1820), French musician
- Trophime Bigot, French Baroque painter
- Other uses
- BIGOT list, an security/espionage term
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bigot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.