From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bihari may refer to:
- of Bihar, a state in central eastern India
- Bihar, Agra, a village in Agra district, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Bihari (poet) (1600–1663), Hindi poet famous for the Satasaī
- Bihari brothers, American music industry entrepreneurs
- János Bihari (1764-1824/1827?), Hungarian Romani violinist.
- Lal Bihari (b. 1961), founder of the Association of the Dead
- S. H. Bihari, songwriter and poet
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee (b. 1924) former Prime Minister of India
- Binod Bihari Verma (1937–2003), Maithili scholar noted for his work on Panjis
- Owais Wasil Bihari (1988–present), Civil Engineer from NEDUET, Karachi
- Johnson Beharry, of the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment, a British Army soldier who, on 18 March 2005, was awarded the Victoria Cross
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.