|Elevation||66 m (217 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bilariaganj is located at  It has an average elevation of 66 metres (216 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Bilariaganj had a population of 11,891. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Bilariaganj has an average literacy rate of 67%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 73% and female literacy of 61%. 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
National Highway 233B (India) is go Azamgarh ,Rajesultanpur,Gorakhpur
Bilariaganj is famous in India and abroad for its an Islamic Institution named Jamiatul Falah. This institution consists of two separate locations, one for Boys and another one for Girls. There have always been more than 5000 students.the market of bilariaganj is turnover more than 50,00,000 in festival time like Eid-ul-fitar and Eid-ul-zuha as compare than any other towns.
- Anand Memorial Senior Secondary School, Bilariaganj.
- Vinay Memorial Higher Secondary School, Bilariaganj.
- Aliyah Public Higher Secondary School, Muhammadpur, bilariaganj.
- Quality public Higher Secondary School, Khalispur, bilariaganj.
- St. Xavier Public School, bilariaganj.
- Central Public School, Chhihin Sharif ,Bilariaganj.
- Adarsh Inter College, Bilariaganj.
- Shri Gandhi Inter College, Maltari.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bilariaganj
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Azamgarh district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|