From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bilbo can refer to:
- Bilbo Baggins, protagonist of The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Bilbo, the Basque name for Bilbao, the major city in the Basque Country of northern Spain
- Bilboes, iron restraints placed on a person's ankles or wrists
- Bilbo (sword), a type of sword thought to be named after the Spanish city
- Damarius Bilbo (born 1982), American football player
- Mark K. Bilbo (born 1961), American author of technical support books and reference guides
- Theodore G. Bilbo (1877-1947), white supremacist Governor of and Senator from Mississippi
- William Bilbo (ca. 1815-1877) attorney, journalist, and entrepreneur who lobbied for passage of the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Nickname of Robert Walker (musician) (born 1937), a blues musician
- Nickname of Ernest Berger, drummer for Heatwave (band)
- 2991 Bilbo, an asteroid
- Bilbo, the UK's first fully qualified canine lifeguard or 'lifedog'
- Bilbo, the name Fionn Regan used for an early album
- BILBO (Birth before 29 weeks: interventions leading to better outcomes for mothers and babies), a project of the Canadian Perinatal Network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.