From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bilingual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bilingual may refer to:
- multilingualism, the capacity of speaking more than one natural language (for instance, French and German)
- bilingual inscription, a term used in epigraphic contexts
- Bilingual (album), a Pet Shop Boys album
- Bilingual, a song by Ivy Queen, featuring Remy Ma from the album There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story
- The Bilingual Review, a scholarly and literary journal of Hispanic-American bilingualism and literature
- Bilingual Review Press, a publishing house affiliated with the Hispanic Research Center at Arizona State University
- Bilingualism: Language and Cognition, an academic journal
- Official Bilingualism in Canada, the policy of Canada's federal government giving English and French privileged legal status.
- Official Bilingualism in Ottawa, the policy of the City of Ottawa, giving privileged status to English and French.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.