Bill Berry (footballer, born 1904)
|Full name||William George Berry|
|Date of birth||18 August 1904|
|Place of birth||Hackney, England|
|Date of death||1972 (aged 67–68)|
|1956–1958||Étoile Sportive du Sahel|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
William George "Bill" Berry, known in France as George Berry or Georges Berry (born Hackney, 18 August 1904, died 1972) was an English association football player. He played professionally for clubs including Gillingham, Charlton Athletic, Crystal Palace and Brentford between 1923 and 1934.
- Crystal Palace F.C. official website
- Triggs, Roger (2001). The Men Who Made Gillingham Football Club. Tempus Publishing Ltd. p. p12. ISBN 0-7524-2243-X.
- Bristol Rovers F.C. website
- French Football Federation
- http://www.etoile-du-sahel.com/fr/histo/suite_gloires.php?id_gloires=15[dead link]
- http://www.etoile-du-sahel.com/fr/histo/index.php?page=entraineurs Archived 1 June 2009 at the Wayback Machine
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1900s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|