From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
William D. Coplin is a professor and the director of the undergraduate public affairs program at the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs at Syracuse University. He is a Meredith Professor for Teaching Excellence.
- 25 Ways to Make College Pay Off: Advice for Anxious Parents from a Professor Who's Seen It All
- 10 Things Employers Want You to Learn in College (Tenspeed Press)
- How You Can Help: An Easy Guide to Doing Good Deeds in Your Everyday Life (Routledge)
- The Maxwell Manual for Good Citizenship: Public Policy Skills in Action
- William D. Coplin, Maxwell School website, Retrieved November 17, 2010