From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gulick has 20 novels published with three made into movies. The novel Snake River Country won the 1971 Pacific Northwest Booksellers Award as Best Non-fiction Book.
- 1952 - Bend of the Snake, novel
- 1965 - Hallelujah Trail, novel
- 1971 - Snake River Country, non-fiction
- 1981 - Chief Joseph Country: Land of the Nez Perce, non-fiction
- 1996 - A Traveler's History of Washington, non-fiction
- 1997 - Roll On, Columbia: To the Pacific : A Historical Novel (To the Pacific/Bill Gulick, Bk 1), historical fiction 
- Hallelujah Trail, 1965 novel Hallelujah Trail, aka 'John Sturges' The Hallelujah Trail
- Hotel de Paree, 1 episode, 1960
- Sundance and the Greenhorn Trader, 1960 TV episode
- The Road to Denver, 1955 Saturday Evening Post story
- Bend of the River, 1952 novel Bend of the Snake
- Porter, Andy (29 October 2013). "Noted western author Bill Gulick dies". Yakima Herald. Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- Roadside History of Oregon, Gulick, Bill, 9780878422524, Mountain Press Publishing, 1991
- Gulick, Bill (2006). Sixty-Four Years as a Writer. San Francisco: Ignatius Press. ISBN 0-87004-453-2.
- William Gulick. Internet Movie Database. 2010-05-28. URL:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0347738/. Accessed: 2010-05-28. (Archived by WebCite at http://www.webcitation.org/5q3hHrKZJ)
- Gulick, Bill (1996). A Traveler's History of Washington. San Francisco: Ignatius Press. ISBN 0-87004-371-4.
- Roll On, Columbia: To the Pacific : A Historical Novel (To the Pacific/Bill Gulick, Bk 1), Amazon.com, http://www.amazon.com/dp/0870814257
|This biographical article about a Washington writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|