|Full name||William Sorensen|
|Died||29 January 1996|
|New Zealand Māori|
William (Bill) Sorensen was a New Zealand rugby league player who represented his country in the 1954, 1957 and 1960 World Cups. His brother Dave also played for the Kiwis as did two of his nephews; Dane and Kurt.
He played in twenty four tests for the New Zealand Kiwis, including seven games at the 1954, 1957 and 1960 World Cups. After the 1957 World Cup Sorensen played for the Rest of the World against Australia.
In 1963 Sorensen was player-coach for a New South Wales country team.
Sorensen died in 1996, leaving behind his widow Olga.
- Coffey and Wood The Kiwis: 100 Years of International Rugby League ISBN 1-86971-090-8
- Centenary Test marks first International on home soil rleague.com, 22 October 2010
- John Coffey, Bernie Wood (2008). 100 years: Māori rugby league, 1908-2008. Huia Publishers. p. 139. ISBN 978-1-86969-331-2.
- Coffey, John and Bernie Wood Auckland, 100 years of rugby league, 1909-2009, 2009. ISBN 978-1-86969-366-4. p.183.
- Goodman, Tom (9 June 1963). "Hands off the Kiwis". The Sun-Herald (Australia). p. 44. Retrieved 12 October 2010.
- Warriors to mark 30th Anniversary of Auckland's unique grand slam warriors.co.nz, 19 August 2007
- Lion Red Rugby League Annual 1991 New Zealand Rugby League, 1991. p.19
- Legends of League New Zealand Rugby League