From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Billa may refer to:
- The Billa series of Tamil gangster-thriller films, which were based on the Don Hindi gangster-thriller film series:
- Billa (2009 film), Telugu gangster-thriller film, remake of Billa (2007), Don (1979) and Don (2006)
- Billa Flint (1805–1894), Canadian businessman and politician
- Efstrat Billa (born 1980), Albanian footballer
- Bila, formerly known as Billo and Billa, a village in western Ethiopia
- Billa, townland in the parish of Ballysadare, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Billa (supermarket), a European supermarket chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.