|Studio album by Ayọ|
|Released||7 March 2011(France)|
|Recorded||Sear Sound Studio (New York) and Paris|
Billie-Eve is the third studio album by Nigerian-German singer–songwriter Ayọ. The album is named after her daughter and was recorded in New York with the cooperation of musicians like Craig Ross (guitarist of Lenny Kravitz), the rapper Saul Williams, Matthieu Chedid and Gail Ann Dorsey, bass player of David Bowie. The recording took five days like her previous two albums. Four songs, including It Hurts and Real Love, have been recorded afterwards in Paris.
The song I'm Gonna Dance was released as a single and music video in February 2011.
- How Many People - 07:21
- I'm Gonna Dance - 03:04
- Black Spoon - 04:08
- I Can't - 03:27
- Flowers - 04:29
- Real Love - 03:21
- Julia - 03:33
- My Man - 03:03
- It's Too Late - 04:20
- Who Are They ? - 04:11
- We Have Got To - 04:12
- Before - 04:32
- It Hurts - 03:15
- Believe - 01:48
- I Want You Back (bonus track)- 02:33
Track 16 (on the Limited Edition) is either
- I'm Sorry (bonus track) - 3:59
- I Know A Place (bonus track) - 4:30
|Belgian Albums Chart (Wallonia)||11|
|French Albums Chart||8|
|Polish Albums Chart||30|
|Swiss Albums Chart||25|
- La chanteuse Ayo sortira son troisième album, "Billie-Eve", le 7 mars
- Ayo is back with her third album 'Billie Eve'
- Ayo : "Billie-Eve", son nouvel album
- "ultratop.be – Ayo – Billie-Eve". Ultratop (in French). Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- "Ayo – Billie-Eve – Music Charts". αCharts.us. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- "Oficjalna lista sprzedaży – 21 March 2011". OLiS. Retrieved 2011-04-19.