||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (February 2008)|
April 9, 1979 |
Flint, Michigan, U.S.A.
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg)|
Billy Brandt, born April 9, 1979, in Flint, Michigan, is an American pornographic actor who has worked primarily with Falcon Studios and Pacific Sun Entertainment at the beginning of his adult film career.
Brandt was discovered in South Bend, Indiana, at the nightclub, Starz, where he worked as an exotic dancer. After Brandt sent his images to Falcon Studios, he received a starring role in his first movie, Falcon's Absolute Arid, with a month-long shoot in Australia in early 1999. The Absolute Aqua and Absolute Arid series won "Best Gay DVD" at the 2003 GayVN Awards.
In June 2002, Brandt was voted "Freshman of the Year" by Freshmen Magazine. Of the films he has appeared in to date, he is the cover model for all but two of them, From Top to Bottom and Young, Gay & Gorgeous. He is also the cover model for two of the three books of erotic photography in which he has appeared.
His latest film is Falcon Studios' From Top to Bottom; in the film, Brandt performs as a bottom, along with three other actors who usually perform in the top role — Kevin Brown, Tyler Marks, and Derrick Vinyard. While the promotional material for the DVD states that all four performers are bottoming for the first time, Brandt had previously bottomed in a DVD-extra scene on Falcon's No Way Out. In From Top to Bottom, he is topped by Erik Rhodes, in No Way Out, he was topped by Jeremy Jordan, who usually bottoms. In Aim to Please, Jordan was topped by Brandt. In 2008 he filmed scenes for CockyBoys where he bottomed for Brad Star.
Brandt is considered "gay for pay" and appeared in an episode of Sex TV in 2003 which included a segment on that topic. He had previously appeared on television on the final episode of Ricki Lake; other porn stars on the show were Michael Lucas and Chad Hunt. His film Totally Billy, from his own Billy Brandt Enterprises, is a collection of scenes from his "home movies"; one of the scenes shows him having sex with his then-girlfriend. He has also appeared in a bisexual film, Bi Bi American Pie #6.
- "Absolute Arid",Falcon Studios, 2000
- Aim to Please, Mustang Studios, 2001
- Down to Earth, Giovanni American Images (GAI) Studios, 2003
- From Top to Bottom, Falcon Studios, 2006
- Getting it at the Rave, Pacific Sun Entertainment, 2001
- No Way Out, Falcon Studios, 2000
- Totally Billy, Billy Brandt Entertainment, 2003
- Gmunder, Bruno (August 2003). Young Men of Falcon. Publisher Distribution Company. p. 80. ISBN 3-86187-371-0.
- Gmunder, Bruno; Falcon Studios (October 1999). Legends: Men Of Falcon. San Francisco, California: Publisher Distribution Company. p. 133. ISBN 3-86187-145-9.
- Rutherford, John; Lawrence, Douglas, editor (2000). The Falcon Movies of John Rutherford. San Francisco, California: Knight Publishing Corp., Falcon Studios. p. 98.
- "The Money Shot Report - Billy Brandt Interview". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- Benjamin Scuglia (2001). "A Brandt New Man". unzipped.net. Naked Porn Stud. SPLLC. Retrieved 2006-12-30.[dead link]
- Ric De Palma, photographer; author not credited (June 2002). "Freshman of the Year Billy Brandt". freshman.com. SPLLC. Retrieved 2006-12-30.
- Freshmen magazine cover: "freshmen of the year Bad boy Billy Brandt takes top honors". www.freshmen.com. SPLLC. June 2002. Retrieved 2006-12-30.
- Gmunder, Bruno (August 2003). Young Men of Falcon (paperback). Bruno Gmunder. p. 80. ISBN 978-3-86187-371-6.
- "Weave Wars (So Long, We'll Be Weaving You)". tv.com. CNET Networks, Inc. 2004. Retrieved 2006-12-30.
- Keeneye Reeves. "Totally Billy". tlavideo.com. TLA Entertainment Group, Inc. Retrieved 2006-12-30.