|Full name||Blagoja Celeski|
|Date of birth||14 July 1985|
|Place of birth||Ohrid, SR Macedonia, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Central Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:45, 28 December 2011 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Celeski signed for Perth Glory for the 2005-06 A-League season from Bullen Zebras playing 18 times and won the club's media award, but was released at the end of the season. Celeski graduated from the Victorian Institute of Sport and Australian Institute of Sport. In March 2007 Celeski was signed by Perth Glory again. A notable performance, with Perth Glory, in the A-League occurred on Saturday, 15 December 2007 - where Celeski scored a hat-trick in Perth Glory's 4-2 win over Sydney FC at the Sydney Football Stadium.
Afterwards Celeski signed to Melbourne Victory at the end of the 2007/08 season in a one-year deal, post-mutual termination of his Perth Glory contract, primarily to bolster the squad for the Asian Champions League. Celeski scored his first goal for his new club in their 3-2 win over Adelaide United on 31 October 2008. Celeski signed a new 2-year contract with Melbourne Victory on 23 December 2008.
Celeski went on to play a role in the Melbourne team, performing an important role in their title-winning campaign, while also not missing a league match until late 2009. This was to be stopped on 3 September of that year however, when he suffered a season ending anterior cruciate ligament injury, in the opening of a match against Newcastle Jets.
On 20 July 2013, Celeski represented the A-League All Stars in the inaugural A-League All Stars Game against Manchester United, a match in which the A-League All Stars were thrashed 5-1, courtesy of goals from Danny Welbeck, Jesse Lingard and Robin van Persie. Just 4 days later, on 24 July 2013, he represented Melbourne Victory against Liverpool, a match in which the Victory lost 2-0, courtesy of goals from Steven Gerrard and an own-goal from Victory captain Adrian Leijer. He was the only Victory player to have played in both of those exhibition matches.
On 30 July 2013, just a few days after representing the A-League All Stars against Manchester United and representing Melbourne Victory against Liverpool, Billy Celeski transferred from Melbourne Victory to UAE Pro-League club Al-Shaab CSC.
Celeski made his first senior international debut for the Socceroos on 28 January 2009 in an AFC Asian Cup qualifying match versus Indonesia, appearing as a substitute for Tom Pondeljak. He was also a member of the unsuccessful Olyroos squad that took part in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
With Melbourne Victory:
- "Glory Shock Ends Sydney's Run". FourFourTwo Australia. 16 December 2007. Retrieved 2009-09-05.
- "Celeski Signs up to Victory". FourFourTwo Australia. 6 February 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-05.
- "Victory the new comeback kings". Fox Sports. 31 October 2008. Retrieved 2009-09-08.
- "Celeski a starter as Merrick looks for answers". The Age. 21 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-05.
- "Crocked Celeski Out For a Year". FourFourTwo Australia. 4 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-05.
- "Celeski Sidelined For a Year". FoxSports. 4 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-05.
- 辽宁官方宣布前澳国脚入队 at sports.sina.com 2014-02-24 Retrieved 2014-02-25
- 辽足与双外援解约教练组添新人 at sports.sina.com 2014-05-29 Retrieved 2014-05-30
- "Socceroo 2009 Matches". Retrieved 2009-09-05.