|Full name||Billy Roy Conway|
|Born||31 January 1967|
Billy Roy Conway ( ) is an amateur boxer of the 1980s, who was runner-up for the Amateur Boxing Association of England (ABAE) Junior Class-B (48 kg) title against Joe Morgan (Enfield ABC) at The City of Derby, Assembly Rooms , Derby on Saturday 21 March 1981, and professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s, '90s and 2000s, playing at club level for Wakefield Trinity (Heritage #944), Doncaster, and Normanton Knights, as a Hooker, i.e. number 9.31 January 1967
County Cup Final Appearances
Billy Conway played as a substitute in Wakefield Trinity's 29–16 victory over Sheffield Eagles in the 1992 Yorkshire Cup final during the 1992–93 Rugby Football League season at Elland Road, Leeds on Sunday 18 October 1992.
- "Birth details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "1981 ABAE National Championship". abae.co.uk. 31 December 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- Hoole, Les (2004). Wakefield Trinity RLFC – FIFTY GREAT GAMES. Breedon Books. ISBN 1-85983-429-9
- Wakefield Trinity (1996). Billy Roy Conway – 1984–1996 – Testimonial Brochure. Wakefield Trinity. ISBN n/a
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Castleford Lock Lane, making an unprecedented ninth appearance at the third-round stage
- Keighley fall to French invaders
- Dragons slay Rovers
- Tigers get Doncaster fright
- Normanton Knights A Take Wakefield ARL Buildbase Cup
- Doncaster given scare
- Paul Mansson scored two tries to help Doncaster Dragons to a 36–8 victory over Hunslet Hawks
- Wakefield Trinity V Australia 1990
- It's Alright On The Knight