||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009)|
|Born||William Alan Leming
March 26, 1961
Gardena, California, U.S.
|Years active||1981 – present|
|Spouse(s)||Julie Pinson (2006–present)
Marcy Walker (1985–1987).
Billy Warlock (born March 26, 1961) is an American actor best known for playing Eddie Kramer, a lifeguard on the first three seasons of Baywatch and in the reunion movie in 2003, as well as for numerous daytime roles, most notably Frankie Brady on Days of Our Lives and A. J. Quartermaine on General Hospital.
Warlock was born William Alan Leming in Gardena, California, the son of Dick Warlock, a successful Hollywood stunt man who did stunts for Kurt Russell and was the stunt driver in the Disney picture, The Love Bug. His siblings include Lance Warlock and a sister, Rhonda. After graduation from Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, California in 1979, Billy's father got him a stunt job as Robin Williams stunt double in a Mork & Mindy episode, one that was produced by Gary Marshall. Several months later, he auditioned for Marshall and got his first major television role as Flip, Roger's brother (and the Cunninghams nephew), in the tenth season of Happy Days.
Fans of daytime TV probably know him best for roles on soap operas such as Days of Our Lives and General Hospital. Warlock appeared as Frankie Brady on Days of our Lives from 1986 to 1988, from 1990 to 1991, and again beginning in June 2005. He was let go from the soap and his final airdate was November 2006. In Spring 2007, he joined the cast of The Young and the Restless in the role of Ben Hollander, Jack Abbott's campaign manager. Warlock appeared on the show from May 2007 to January 2008.
He appeared as A. J. Quartermaine on General Hospital from June 13, 1997, to December 11, 2003, and for several visits in 2005 from February 4 to February 11 when his character was presumed dead and from March 15 until April 26 when his character was actually murdered in his hospital room by Dr. Asher Thomas (Larry Poindexter) after he kidnapped his biological son, Michael Corinthos (Dylan Cash). During the summer of 2010, Warlock appeared on As the World Turns as Anthony Blackthorn.
Aside from his soap career, Warlock is one of the original cast members of Baywatch, where he played lifeguard Eddie Kramer for the first three seasons as well as appearing in the Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding reunion movie in 2003. He also was on the short-lived TV Series The Hat Squad, with Nestor Serrano and Don Michael Paul from 1992 to 1993, as well as portraying Lyle Menendez in the 1994 TV movie Honor Thy Father and Mother: The True Story of the Menendez Murders.
His film roles include Lovely But Deadly (1981), directed by David Sheldon, as well as Hotshot (1987), directed by Rick King. He played the lead role in the body horror movie Society (1989), directed by Brian Yuzna.
Warlock was previously engaged to Erika Eleniak, his Baywatch co-star who portrayed Shauni McClain. He was previously married to soap actress Marcy Walker, but later divorced. He is currently married to former Days of our Lives and As the World Turns co-star Julie Pinson. They married on August 26, 2006, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 1981: Halloween II as Craig (as Bill Warlock)
- 1981: Lovely But Deadly as Boy on beach
- 1982: Happy Days as Flip Phillips [Role: 1982-83]
- 1983: ABC Afterschool Special as Craig Foster (1 episode)
- 1983: Six Pack as Duffy Akins
- 1983: Lottery! as Billy (1 episode)
- 1984: Capitol as Ricky Driscoll [Role: 1984-85]
- 1986: 21⁄2 Dads as Danny Selzer
- 1986: Days of Our Lives as Frankie Brady [Role: March 10, 1986 to April 21, 1988; September 12, 1990 to July 23, 1991; June 27, 2005 to November 24, 2006; November–December 2010]
- 1987: Rags to Riches as Tommy (1 episode)
- 1987: Hotshot as Vinnie Fortino
- 1989: Class Cruise as Sam McBride
- 1989: 21 Jump Street as Ron Green (1 episode)
- 1989: Society as Bill Whitney
- 1989: Swimsuit as Chris
- 1989: Baywatch as Eddie Kramer [1989–1992]
- 1995: Baywatch Nights as Eddie Kramer
- 1996: Panic in the Skies! as Flight Attendant Matt Eisenhauer
- 1997: General Hospital as A. J. Quartermaine [Role: June 13, 1997 – December 11, 2003, February 4–11, 2005, March 15 - April 26, 2005]
- 2003: Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding as Eddie Kramer
- 2004: The Thing Below as Captain Jack Griffin
- 2007: The Young and the Restless as Ben Hollander [Role: May 7, 2007 – January 10, 2008]
- 2009: Hatchet Man as Boss
- 2009: Damages as Undercover Customer #2 (1 episode)
- 2010: As the World Turns as Anthony Blackthorn [Role: July 6 - August 25, 2010]
- 2010: One Life to Live as Ross Rayburn [Role: August 27, 2010 – October 8, 2010]