From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bimbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bimbo is slang referring to an attractive but unintelligent woman.
Bimbo may also refer to:
- Bimbo, nickname of Franz Binder (1911–1989), Austrian soccer player
- Bimbo Danao (fl. 1937–1957), Filipino actor
- Bimbo Odukoya (1960–2005), Nigerian pastor and televangelist
- Bimbo Coles (born 1968), American basketball player
- Bimbo Carmona (born 1983), Puerto Rican basketball player
- Bimbo, Central African Republic, capital of Ombella-M'poko prefecture
- Grupo Bimbo, a Mexican-based baking conglomerate
- Bimbo Bakeries USA, the largest bakery company in the United States
- Bimbo, a soft drink sold in Peru, now a subsidiary of Coca-Cola
- Management buy-in#Buy-in management buyout (BIMBO), a form of acquisition of a company
Arts and entertainment
Animation and comics
- Bimbo (Fleischer), a 1930s Fleischer Studios cartoon dog character, boyfriend of Betty Boop
- Bimbo (comic), a British children's comic that ran from 1961 until 1972
- The Circus of P.T. Bimbo, a 1970s comic strip by Howie Schneider
- Bimbo Moneymaker, a character in the webcomic Exploitation Now
- "Bimbo" (song), a song first released by Gene Autry in the 1950s
- "Bimbo", a 2001 single by the Swedish pop-rock group Lambretta (band)
- Bimbo (album), a 2004 album by the Polish band Virgin
- Bimbo (musical group), an Indonesian religious group vocal
- Bimbo Jet, a French Euro disco group, known for their hit "El Bimbo"
- Bimbo the Birthday Clown, a cardboard cut-out on The Uncle Bobby Show, a Canadian children's program that ran from 1964 to 1979
- Bimbo, a Siamese cat character in the 1969 children's book Bimbo & Topsy by Enid Blyton
- Miss Bimbo, a British online fashion game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bimbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.