From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Binah may refer to:
- Binah, Togo, a prefecture of Togo
- Binah (Kabbalah), the second intellectual Sephirah on the tree of life in the Kabbalah of Judaism
- Binah (magazine), a Jewish women's weekly magazine published in the United States
- Binah, a character in the World of the Three Moons a fantasy realm that serves as a setting for the Trillium series of novels
- Binah, a character of The English Roses children's book series
- Rachel Binah (born 1942), American environmental and community activist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Binah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.