From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bindu or बिंदु in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bindu (Sanskrit: बिंदु) is a Sanskrit term meaning "point" or "dot". Bindu may also refer to:
- Bindu (symbol)
- Bindu, India, village in Darjeeling district of West Bengal India
- Anusvara, a diacritical mark represented as a bindu or dot
- Bindu (actress) (born 1951), Indian actress with over 160 acting credits
- Bindu (Bangladeshi actress) (born 1988), Bangladeshi actress
- Bindu Krishna, Indian politician
- Bindu Madhavi, Indian model and actress in Tamil and Telugu films
- Bindu Panicker, Indian actress in Malayalam films
- R. Bindu, former mayor of Thrissur Municipal Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.