From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bing or bing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up bīng, bǐng, bìng, or B.Ing. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bing is a web search engine developed by Microsoft.
Bing may also refer to:
- Bing (surname), a German-language surname
- Bing (Chinese surname), a Chinese surname
- Bing Crosby, American singer
- Brett Lee or Bing Lee, Australian cricketer
- Bing Devine, Major League Baseball executive
- Evan Chambers, a fictional character called Bing in the Greek television series
- Bingzhou, or Bing Province, an ancient Chinese province
- Bing, Bushehr (بينگ), a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Bing, Hormozgan (بينگ), a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Binag, Sistan and Baluchestan (بينگ), a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- An onomatopœia of a bell sound
- Bing cherry, a variety of cherry
- Bing (bread), Chinese flatbread
- Bing (company), a German company that manufactured toys and kitchen utensils
- Bing (mining), a Scottish term for mining waste
- Bing (soft drink), from the UK
- Barbershop in Germany or BinG, a German barbershop music organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.