Bing Videos homepage
|Stable release||Final / June 3, 2010|
Bing Videos (previously Live Search Video) is a video search service and part of Microsoft's Bing search engine. The service enables users to search and view videos across various websites. Bing Videos was officially released on September 26, 2007 as Live Search Video, and rebranded as Bing Videos on June 3, 2009. The feature has been removed from the "Bing at a glance" feature list as of April 6, 2010.
The Bing Videos home page allow users to browse for TV shows, music videos, the most-watched video content on the Web, and recent news and sports videos.
In addition, while searching for videos, Bing Videos features the following:
- Smart Preview that enables the user to preview a video by mousing over its thumbnail. It allows the user to instantly watch a short preview of the original video
- Filtering that filters results by video duration
- Sorting that sorts results by either relevance or date
- View Selection that switches between the grid view and list view
- Related People that suggests famous people who are related to the query
- Bing Videos is also integrated into other Bing services, including Bing News.
See also