Bingen – White Salmon (Amtrak station)
|Bingen-White Salmon, WA|
|Address||Depot St., between Walnut St. & Ash St. Bingen, 98605
Amtrak incorrectly lists it as SR 14 & Walnut St.
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Parking||Free along south side of Depot St.|
|Owned by||BNSF Railway|
|Passengers (2014)||2,867 21%|
The "station" is part of a larger BNSF dispatch center located one block south of Stuben St. (SR 14) in Bingen. The building is orangish-yellow in color. The only indication that it is the train station is facing the tracks, making locating the station by car difficult. This difficulty often causes people new to the area to be unaware that the area is served by rail service.
Boardings and Alightings
|YoY Difference %||N/A||30.04%||15.32%||-21.00%|
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2011: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2011. p. 1. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2012: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2012. p. 1. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, Fiscal Year 2013: State of Washington" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. p. 1. Retrieved 6 Jan 2015.
- Amtrak – Stations – Bingen, WA
- Amtrak Stations Database
- Bingen-White Salmon, WA (BNG) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Washington train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|