|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2008)|
Anggrek Campus of Binus University
|Motto||People. Innovation. Excellence.|
|Established||August 8, 1996|
|Students||21,711 (undergraduates only as of 2007)|
|Campus||Syahdan Campus, Anggrek Campus, Kijang Campus, and Joseph Wibowo Center|
The university was founded on October 21, 1974 as the "Modern Computer Course," a short-term computer training institute, and evolved into a full-scale university with undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degree programs. It was established as Bina Nusantara University on August 8, 1996.
Faculties and Academic Programmes
- Faculty of Economics and Communication consists of five programmes: Accounting, Finance, Marketing Communication, Mass Communication, Hotel Management
- Faculty of Engineering consists of five programmes: Architecture, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Food Technology
- School of Computer Science consists of four programmes: Computer Science, Cyber Security, Game Application and Technology, Mobile Application and Technology
- School of Design consists of six programmes: DKV (Animation, Creative Advertising, Digital Interactive Design, New Media), Interior Design, Furniture Design
- School of Information System consists of four programmes: Information System, Information System Audit, Accounting Information System, Computerized Accounting
- School of Business and Management consists of three programmes: International Business and Management, International Marketing, Management
- Faculty of Humanities consists of six programmes: Business Law, International Relations, Psychology, Chinese, English, Japanese
The university has four campuses located in the Greater Jakarta area, Anggrek campus in Kebon Jeruk, Syahdan and Kijang campus in Palmerah, and Alam Sutera campus in Tangerang. in addition, the Joseph Wibowo Center for Advance Learning (JWC) is in Senayan.
- "BINUS University | History". binus.ac.id. Retrieved 10 November 2011.