From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -bio, bio, or bio- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bio may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- Bio., Australian pay-TV channel
- Fyi, previously known as bio.
- Bio (graffiti artist), graffiti artist
- Bio (album), a Chuck Berry album released in 1973 by Chess Records
- Bedford Institute of Oceanography
- Biographers International Organization
- Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries
- Bio, Azerbaijan, village in Astara Rayon
- Bio, Lot, commune of the Lot département, in southwestern France
- Bilbao Airport, Bilbao, Spain, by IATA airport code
- Biography, by abbreviation
- British Informatics Olympiad, an annual programming competition in Great Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.