From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biograph may refer to:
- An early form of the cinematograph, made by the American Mutoscope and Biograph Company, a motion picture company founded in 1895 and active until 1928
- Biograph (album), a 1985 box set compiling music by Bob Dylan
- Biograph girl, a nickname given to some early silent film actresses
- Biograph Studios, a studio facility and film laboratory complex built in 1912 by the Biograph Company in the Bronx, New York
- Biograph Theater, a historic Chicago movie theater
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.