List of bioinformatics companies
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bioinformatics companies)
This is a list of bioinformatics companies that have articles at Wikipedia.
- Applied Maths provides the software suite BioNumerics for databasing, integrated networking and a range of analysis and decision-making tools, including data mining, querying, clustering, identification, and statistics.
- Astrid Research Astrid Research Inc. is a bioinformatics company that provides software products and services for genomics research.
- BIOBASE provides biological databases, bioinformatics for expression data, promoter and pathway analysis and KPO services
- BioDiscovery, Inc. provides software for DNA copy number, methylation, expression from microarray and NGS platforms, with solutions for cancer and constitutional genomics.
- Biomax Informatics AG bioinformatics services
- CLC Bio Bioinformatics workbenches.
- DNASTAR provides DNA sequence assembly and analysis, including Sanger and sequence assembly and gene expression analysis.
- Gene Codes Corporation
- Genedata provides software products and services for data analysis and storage in Transcriptomics, Toxicogenomics, High-throughput screening (HTS), Genomics and related disciplines.
- GeneTalk provides a web-based platform for human sequence variant analysis and interpretation for diagnosis of inherited disorders. Variant files (VCF format) can be filtered and reduced for convinient interpretation of the data. The community of scientists, clinicians, and human geneticists can help in interpreting the data.
- Genomatix offering biology driven analysis pipelines for microarray analysis, ChIP on Chip and Solexa/454 data. Multiple tools and databases for analysis of gene regulation. Comparative genomics and complete and quality checked genomic annotation for 17 species.
- Genostar provides streamlined bioinformatics: sequence assembly, mapping, annotation transfer and identification of protein domains, comparative genomics, structural searches, metabolic pathway analysis, modeling and simulation of biological networks
- Ingenuity Systems is a provider of information and custom services for life science researchers, computational biologists and bioinformaticists, and life science industry suppliers
- Integromics is a global bioinformatics company that provides bioinformatics software for data management and data analysis in genomics and proteomics.
- Invitrogen provides Vector NTI, a desktop bioinformatics suite supporting data record handling and curation, data discovery, reagent design, and experimental validation tool sets.
- Korea Computer Centre Sinhung Company
- MacVector, providing MacVector and Assembler. MacVector is a Macintosh application that provides sequence editing, primer design, internet database searching, protein analysis, sequence confirmation, multiple sequence alignment, phylogenetic reconstruction, coding region analysis, and a wide variety of other functions.
- Ocimum Bio Solutions is a bioinformatics company with a variety of software products and also consulting practise ( bioitconsulting.com ). Commercial software available from Ocimum include Genchek, Genowiz, OptGene, iRNAchek, Ascenta, BioExpress, Genesis and Oligostar.
- PREMIER Biosoft International is a bioinformatics company working in software development, marketing and bioinformatics consultancy for in-silico experiment design. PREMIER Biosoft has authored software for pcr primer & probe design, microarray design, glycan structure identificatin, plasmid map drawing and tissue microarray data analysis.
- Qlucore Qlucore Omics Explorer is a bioinformatics software program.
- Rosetta Biosoftware
- SimBioSys develops the eHITS software for molecular docking (flexible ligand docking & fast pre-docking), pharmacophore modelling, de novo design and retrosynthetic analysis software tools
- SRA International, a systems integrator and consulting company, has a large bioinformatics practice for professional services, primarily aimed at the Federal Government market.
- Strand Life Sciences offers for micro array gene expression analysis, computational chemistry, data analysis and visualizations.
- TimeLogic offers DeCypher FPGA-accelerated BLAST, Smith-Waterman, HMMER and other sequence search tools.