From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biological material may refer to:
- Tissue (biology), or just tissue
- Biomass, living or dead biological matter, often plants grown as fuel
- Biomass (ecology), the total mass of living biological matter
- Biomaterial, any matter, surface, or construct that interacts with biological systems
- Biocompatible materials and bioapplicable materials
- Biomolecule, a chemical compound that naturally occurs in living organisms
- Biotic material, from living things
- Bio-based material, a processed biotic material
- Cellular component, material and substances of which cells (and thus living organisms) are composed
- Organic matter, derived from living things or containing carbon
- Viable material, capable of living, developing, or germinating under favorable conditions. (see: viability selection)
- Bodily fluid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.