From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up biology in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms.
Biology may also refer to:
- Biology: The Unity and Diversity of Life, a college-level textbook compiled by Cecie Starr and Ralph Taggart
- Biology, a textbook by Neil Campbell, first published in 1987
- Biology, a textbook by Kenneth R. Miller and Joseph Levine
- Biology (band), an American rock/indie band
- "Biology", an American jazz song sung by Sue Raney
- "Biology" (song), a song by Girls Aloud
- Biology (journal), a journal published by MDPI
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biology.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.