From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Biomarkers|
|Edited by||Prof. Alan Paine|
|Publisher||Informa Pharmaceutical Science (UK)|
Core Areas of Research
Biomarkers is a forum for the exchange of ideas and techniques in all areas of biomarker research, including:
- biomarkers of disease: covering measurement of endogenous substances or parameters indicative of a disease process and the use of pharmacodynamic and genetic markers in evidence-based laboratory medicine and treatment
- biomarkers of exposure: covering detection and measurement of internal exposure to drugs and other chemicals
- biomarkers of response: including measures of endogenous substances or parameters indicative of pathological or biochemical changes both toxicodynamic and pharmacodynamic, resulting from exposure to drugs and other chemicals
- biomarkers of susceptibility: including genetic factors which alter susceptibility to drugs and other chemicals
Biomarkers publishes 8 issues per year in simultaneous print and online editions.
- Biomarkers homepage of Biomarkers
- informapharmascience.com homepage of Informa Pharmaceutical Science, the division of Informa that publishes Biomarkers
- Informa UK Ltd Informa plc is the leading international provider of specialist information and services for the academic and scientific, professional and commercial business communities.