|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
|Key people||Lennart Byström, Chairman
Henrik Karlsson, President and CEO
Biorecro is a Swedish cleantech company deploying the BECCS (Bio-Energy with Carbon Capture and Storage) technology through sales of negative emission carbon credits and carbon offsets. Founded in 2007, it is based in Stockholm, Sweden. Biorecro is one of the eleven finalists in the $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge founded by the British entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson.
Biorecro has collaborated with the Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute on an overview of global BECCS projects, with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization, (UNIDO) on a roadmap for deployment of carbon capture and storage in the industrial sectors of the developing world, and The Natural Step, who conducted a baseline assessment of the BECCS technology using their Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development.
- "Sveriges Television Vetenskap". Swedish National Television SVT. 2010. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "Sveriges Radio Klotet". Swedish National Radio SR. 2010. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "Tror på CCS av biobränslen". Energinyheter. 2010. Retrieved 2011-09-18.
- "Virgin Earth Challenge announces leading organisations". Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- "Global Status of BECCS Projects 2010". The Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute. 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "Global Technology Roadmap for CCS in Industry". United Nations Industrial Development Organization. 2010. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "The Natural Step Sustainability Analysis of BECCS". The Natural Step. 2009. Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "Biorecro report on negative emissions in Sweden". Biorecro. 2010. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Koldioxid måste tas bort ur atmosfären för att klara klimatet". Svenska Dagbladet. 2010. Retrieved 2011-09-18.
- "Climate Solver". Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- www.biorecro.com, the company's official website
- WWF Climate Solver
- The Natural Step Website of the NGO The Natural Step