From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up biosphere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A biosphere is the part of a planet's shell where all life occurs; a self-regulating, closed ecological system.
Biosphere may also refer to:
- Biosphere (musician) (born 1962), recording name of Geir Jenssen, a Norwegian musician
- "Biosphere", a song by In Flames on their Subterranean
- Biosphere (album), an album by Loudness
- Biosphere 2, an artificial closed ecological system in Oracle, Arizona
- Biosphere reserve, initiated by UNESCO
- Montreal Biosphère, a geodesic dome in Montreal, Canada
- BIOS-3, the first man made biosphere for sustaining humans in a closed ecology
- The Biosphere, a book by Russian and Soviet geologist Vladimir Vernadsky
- Sector 1/Biosphere, an area explored in the video game Metroid: Other M
- Bio-Dome, a movie based on the idea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.