From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up biotic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biotic describes a living or once living component of a community; for example organisms, such as plants and animals.
Biotic may refer to:
- Life, the condition of living organisms,
- Biology, the study of life,
- Biotic material, which is derived from living organisms,
- Biotic components in ecology,
- Biotic potential, an organism's reproductive capacity
- Biotic community, all the interacting organisms living together in a specific habitat
Biotic may also refer to:
- Biotic Baking Brigade, an unofficial group of pie-throwing activists.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.