From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bir, India)
|Look up bir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bir or BIR may refer to:
Proper Names (Bir)
- Bir, Himachal Pradesh, town in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh
- Bir Ma'in, a Palestinian Arab village in the District of Ramla
- Bir Ghbalou District, a district of Bouïra Province, Algeria
- Bir Moghrein Airport, an airport serving Bir Moghrein, a city in the Tiris Zemmour region of Mauritania
- Bir Salim, a Palestinian Arab village in the District of Ramla
- Bir Tawil, a small area along the border between Egypt and Sudan which is claimed by neither country
- Bir Tibetan Colony, Tibetan refugee settlement in the town of Bir in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Bir Tungal, Hill area in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Beed, Maharashtra, India, also known as Bir
- Birecik, town on the Euphrates in Turkey, also known as Bir
- Bir (Mezarkabul album)
- Bir (Hepsi album), an album released by Hepsi in Turkey in April 2005
- Rosette Bir (1926–1992), French sculptor
- Bilhete de Identidade de Residente, the identity card issued to residents of the Chinese SAR of Macau
- Brainerd International Raceway, a road course, drag strip and kart track in Brainerd, Minnesota, USA
- Birmingham International Raceway, a 5/8-mile oval paved racetrack located at the Alabama State Fairgrounds
- Burma, 's IOC country code
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (Philippines), an attached agency of the Department of Finance in the Philippines
- Inhibitor of apoptosis domain, a domain commonly found in Inhibitor of Apoptosis Proteins (IAPs)
- Built-in 'robe, a British term to describe a living space with a built-in closet.
- British Indian Restaurant, Adaptation of traditional Indian food for the British Market
- Biólogo Interno Residente, Spain.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.