Bir Salim (Arabic: بئر سالم) was a Palestinian Arab village in the District of Ramla. It was depopulated during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine on May 9, 1948 by the Givati Brigade. It was located 4 km west of Ramla.
The population in 1945 was 410.
- ^ Morris, 2004, p xix village #248. Also gives cause of depopulation
- ^ Morris, 2004, p. xx, settlement #11.
- ^ Khalidi, 1992, p. 371.
- Hadawi, Sami (1970), Village Statistics of 1945: A Classification of Land and Area ownership in Palestine, Palestine Liberation Organization Research Center
- Khalidi, Walid (1992), All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948, Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies, ISBN 0-88728-224-5
- Morris, Benny (2004), The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited, Cambridge University Press, ISBN 978-0-521-00967-6