From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birch is the common name for trees of the genus Betula.
Birch or Birchs may also refer to:
- Birchs Inlet, Tasmania
- Birch, California
- Birch, Wisconsin, a town
- Birch, Ashland County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Birch Hill, Wisconsin, a census-designated place
- Birch Township, Minnesota
- Birch Tree, Missouri
- Birching, a form of corporal punishment with a birch rod
- Birchwood (disambiguation)
- Burch (disambiguation)
- The Birches (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.