Birch Run Premium Outlets
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||Birch Run, Michigan|
|Address||12240 South Beyer Road|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||150+|
|Total retail floor area||690,000 square feet (64,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||1|
Birch Run Premium Outlets is an outlet mall in Birch Run, Michigan. The largest outlet mall in the Midwestern United States, it opened in 1986. It is managed by Premium Outlets, a division of Simon Property Group.
- "New Outlets for Specialty Retail". Specialty Retail. Spring 2012. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- Branch, Gregory Lynn (1999). Saginaw County: Visions of the Valley. Community Communications Corporation. p. 181.
- Lynch-Morin, Kathryn (October 1, 2010). "Birch Run Outlets Have New Owner, New Name". MLive. Booth Newspapers. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- Kovanis, Georgea (August 2, 2007). "It's a Prime Time for Birch Run". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- McFarland, Jodi (September 16, 2008). "Prime Outlets at Birch Run Pumps Up Deer Widows Weekend". Saginaw News. Retrieved December 1, 2013.