||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (August 2011)|
The Managing and Creative Director is designer/animator Ian Bird.  Bird Studios specialize in combining photo-realistic 3D Computer animation with live action as well as stand alone CGI animation and the creation of character animation.
Bird Studios evolved through a number of companies (Electric Image, Framestore CFC, SOHO 601FX, EYE Animation) under the direction of Ian Bird, producing broadcast title sequences, commercials and music videos.
- Commercials: P&GBounty 'Robots', ICRC 'Abuse grows hatred', BBC 'Wimbledon', Nurofen 'For Children', Diet Coke 'sponsoring Will & Grace', Npower (UK) 'New friend', NHS 'Flu-Jab', The Times 'food guide', Save the Children 'Poverty'.
- Music Videos: Iron Maiden "Wildest Dreams", "Different World", Robert Post 'Got None', Pet Shop Boys 'Liberation', 'Yesterday, When I was mad', 'Single Bi-lingual', A-Ha 'Analogue', Soundgarden 'Black Hole Sun', Mike Oldfield 'Let there be light', Meat Loaf "I'd Lie for You (and That's the Truth)".
- Title Sequences: Wogan, Des O'Connor Tonight, The Chart Show, Little Napoleons, Capital City, Dennis Potter's Lipstick on Your Collar, Fay Weldon's Loves and Lives of a She Devil and 'The South Bank Show'.
- Best TV Sport Commercial: Gold Medal winner – BBC WIMBLEDON 'Breaking of champions'.
- New York Festivals 'World Medal': Gold Medal winner – International TV advertising. ‘Save The Children’.
- International Broadcasting Awards: Graphic Artist of the Year – Ian Bird
- Golden Award of Montreaux: Best Animation - Milky Way ‘Magic Stars’
- Golden Award of Montreaux: Best Commercial - Ford Ka ‘Travelogue’
- Imagina: Best Computer Animation - Martell ‘Art of Cognac’
- Leaf: Best Music Promo - Mike Oldfield ‘Let there be light’
- Nicograph Grand Prix: Art Prize winner - Martell (cognac) ‘Art of Cognac’
- Art Directors Club (New York): Gold Award Best Music Video - The Pet Shop Boys ‘Liberation’
- MTV Awards: Best Music Promo - Soundgarden ‘Blackhole Sun’
- Royal Television Society: Gold Team Award - Dennis Potter’s ‘Lipstick On Your Collar’
- Computer Animation Festival: Best Programme Content - Channel Four ‘High-Tech Dreams’
- Parigraph: Winner Advertising Grand Prix - ‘Dubro Dojke Holland’
- International Monitor Awards: Best titles - BBC Barry Norman's ‘Talking Pictures’
 See also
- Ian Bird's Curriculum Vitae, Bird Studios website
- Bird Studios website
- Bird Studios website, Awards
- Pet Shop Boys: Liberation, IMAX website
- Cyberworld credits, Animation Artist
- Cast and Crew, Yahoo! TV